Al Shafar Interiors is the interior fit out subsidiary of construction conglomerate Al Shafar General Contracting (ASGC) established in 1997. ASI was born out of a vision to deliver exceptionally smooth turnkey fit out solutions to high-end clients across the UAE.
ASI’s primary objective is to provide sophisticated finishes and custom made products for different project sectors. The company's philosophy combines quality and aesthetics with years of experience to produce the highest levels of customer satisfaction. The company possesses extensive experience in all aspects of the planning design and construction process. Professional teamwork, expert decision – making and effective communication are qualities we have long embraced in the delivery of each and every project.
Al Shafar Interiors maintains a state of the art woodworking factory located in Dubai Investments Park (DIP). With both a manufacturing facility as well as complete in-house project personnel, Al Shafar Interiors is the partner of choice where performance and quality is guaranteed .
ASI’s entire operations are centered on building and maintaining valuable client relationships. We strive to understand our client’s current and future needs at all stages of the project. Part of our responsibility to our clients is to identify alternative methods of construction, quicker and more economical processes, and to help them identify future requirements within the project’s scope. We try to understand these requirements before construction commences, thus ensuring that unforeseen project variations and demands are integrated into the desired project outcome. As a result of creating and nurturing these client relationships, a high percentage of our projects stems from repeat business. We have a rich culture of sharing new ideas and dedicate ourselves to exceeding client expectations in project delivery.
With a diverse and innovative portfolio of projects, we have gained an enviable reputation within the UAE fit out industry for delivering projects with an uncompromising quality. Our ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certification is testament to our quality dedication.
We are committed to delivering projects that have economic, social and environmentally sustainable outcomes, benefiting clients and end users alike. As a result we maintain a carefully selected network of suppliers who share our mutual vision for an economically sustainable fit out solution.
For over a decade ASI remained focused on delivering minute design solutions and high end interior projects. When it comes to professional and quality fit out we are unparalleled. ASI offers more than just functional interiors. The strength of our past successes lies in our many years’ of exceptional experience and a willingness to embrace change.
We strive to become the most dynamic world class interior fit out company in the region. We believe that our products and services are second to none, underpinned by a focus on delivering superior and excellent solutions to our customers.
As we go forward, marching towards an increasingly digitalized world economy, we are driven by efficiency and productivity. We realise that the core of this company are its people. ASI’s innovative organization boldly nurtures an open culture while encouraging and rewarding its’ employees for excellence and honesty. We believe and practice using an open door policy that encourages bright ideas and embraces change and innovation. Our intention is to create an inspiring workplace for all our employees and to encourage each and every one to be more efficient and more creative than ever before.
We believe that innovation is at the heart of sustainability and what lies ahead is an exciting road filled with expansion plans, growth opportunities and pivotal projects. Sustainability and customer focus will both continue to be at the forefront of our operations.
To conclude, with the unwavering support of our loyal staff, clients and suppliers we anticipate that we will continue this pattern of growth for many years to come .
Mission & Vision
World class interiors through innovation and excellence .
We are committed to delivering world class interior spaces utilising the latest technological and manufacturing methods that that meet the unique needs and expectations of each client.
We aim to contribute significant value to our clients, our employees and our community through sustainable development, innovation and applying global best practice.
We are guided by our values of reliability, transparency, efficiency, excellence, as well as adaptability to the ever changing market in all that we do.
ASI forms the interior fit out arm of construction conglomerate Al Shafar General Contracting, which is the flagship company of Bin Shafar Holding. Here are all the subsidiaries falling under Bin Shafar Holding:
Al Shafar General Contracting LLC
Established in 1989, ASGC is a leading construction business in the UAE and Egypt, with a track record of strong developments in its portfolio.
Al Shafar Steel Engineering Co. LLC
Al Shafar Steel Engineering (ASSENT) is one of the Middle East's leading companies in the field of structural steel design, engineering, fabrication, painting and erection.
Emirates Beton Co. LLC
Emirates Beton specializes in the design, production and supply of ready-mix concrete using highly sophisticated, tried-and-tested processes.
Al Shafar United Electro-Mechanical Engineering Co. LLC
Established in 2007, ASU is a key supplier of MEP services to a number of leading contractors in the region.
Hard Pre-Cast Bulding Systems Co. LLC
Located in DIP, HBPS supplies pre-cast concrete products on a large scale, both to ASGC and also to third parties.
Health & Safety
Al Shafar Interiors’ Management is committed to a policy of safe working conditions and practices for our employees, sub-contractors or persons affected by our activities in all business operations. ASI’s clear and honest HSE policy is ingrained in our core beliefs. We are an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 as well as OHSAS 18001:2007 certified organisation.
Al Shafar Interiors maintains a highly experienced in-house health & safety department that recognises its responsibility to its stakeholders. Our HSE policy ensures a safe place of work for all ASI employees.
We have completed hundreds of fit-out projects and have an exemplary track record with Dubai Civil Defence. We are proud of our zero accident frequency rate (AFR) track record. ASI employees are constantly striving to improve their performance in order to eliminate lost time, reportable injuries, property damage or negative environmental impact.
Our conformity to strict HSE policies extends from the ASGC philosophy of maintaining the highest possible HSE standards, which are reflected by our accreditations. ASI’s HSE Policy is signed and implemented from the very top of the organization. A strict safety regime is practiced on all of ASI’s premises. Some of our HSE commitments and actions include:
- Compliance with HSE International, local regulations and standards.
- Project hazard identification, evaluation and risk assessments in order to eliminate operational hazards.
- Development, documentation and implementation of relevant procedures.
- Provision of adequate and relevant training, instructions and supervision for all ASI employees to promote their awareness and understanding of HSE Issues.
- Train and manage all subcontractors and suppliers activities in line with our HSE policy.
- Implement reliable and effective measures to eliminate any risk of injuries or property damage.
- Implement strategies to reduce pollution and hazardous waste.
- Provide safe facilities and resources necessary for safe operations.
- Correct use and maintenance of state of the art tools and machinery.
- Avoid fatigue by ensuring that all personnel have adequate rest, as well as recreational facilities.
- Conduct regular weekly on site safety meetings.
- Adequate assignment of personnel based on the size and difficulty level of the task to be carried out.
- Establish policies that instruct and guide employees on resolving emergencies and crises.
- Regularly review, modify and improve system, controls, processes and technology in order to maintain HSE integrity and reliability.
- Communicate the policy via HSE Management System that aims to define and delegate HSE responsibilities throughout the organization.
Al Shafar Interiors is committed to adhering to the highest standards of quality in our project execution. Our joinery facility operates on a stringent quality control program in order to provide our clients with the best possible products and fit out services. We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified organisation.
The purpose of our Quality Manual is to ensure we achieve our objectives by:
- Designing and delivering projects that are defect free, on time and on budget.
- Maintaining personal contact with our Client and actively involving them throughout the duration of the project.
- Developing mutually beneficial relationships with clients, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Monitoring and reviewing our performance to identify and implement continual improvements to our quality management system and related processes.
- Being committed to the competence, training, professionalism and health & safety of our employees.
- Learning from experience, permanently correcting mistakes and preventing future problems and complaints.
- Implement strategies to reduce pollution and hazardous waste.
- Communicating the requirements of our management system to our staff and others who may be affected by our activities.